mardi 27 octobre 2015

An experience in Ireland


Here I will talk about some experiences I've had in English.


I had the opportunity to go on vacation in Ireland because my uncle had a bed and breakfast in Connemara. I went several times in this country and to be understood you must speak English a little. Indeed, for simple things like buying bread or order a beer in a pub must be understood. 


The Connemara is a peaceful place of Irish west with few people. I loved the tranquility. One sometimes has the impression that time has stopped, to be in another world. The Connemara is a peaceful place of Irish west with few people. I loved the tranquility. One sometimes has the impression that time has stopped, to be in another world. There are many lakes. They are all more beautiful than the others. I love nature and I could also see extraordinary and amazing landscapes.

During these holidays, I was also able to travel to several pubs to watch football matches or rugby. Irish rugby fans are many and they watch games. They also love watching football and especially the English league matches.

I could also visit some cities like Galway that is a great Irish city. I also traveled to Dublin, capital of Ireland.

One tradition in Ireland is beer called Guinness. This beer is unique and world famous. I could therefore discover this typical drink in an Irish pub on the Irish west coast. Precisely, pubs, typical Irish bars, have a totally different atmosphere compared to the bars in France. The word that comes to describe this is: calm. The Irish are calm people, who are very welcoming and open-minded.

So much for this experience in Ireland which I think is interesting to have a quick overview of what the west coast of the country.


See you soon for new adventures


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire