vendredi 23 octobre 2015

Presentation of myself




Hello everybody,

So, I start with a quick presentation of me.


 
I am Gaetan ROCHE, I was born in Mende ( Lozère ) on 6th june 1993 so I’m twenty two.
I’ve been playing handball in Mende for 14 years. I started playing when I was 8 and it’s my favorite sport. I train two times a week and play matches every weekend. I’m goalkeeper and a good player in my team.

Also I like having fun with my friends, spending time with my family and going to the cinema.
I’m studying sports science in Blaise Pascal University because I do lots of sports and I like all sports. I’m interested in sport marketing and I would like to work in sport shop.

A video presentation is in progress.


See you soon for new adventures. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire